Sunday, January 10, 2021

Fussy

 My dog woke me up by being fussy. She loves to make a mess when she can. (Yes, like people we hear about!)

There were many deer and other creatures to avoid on the drive back. They always seem like they have a death wish, or they were caught with a hooker deer in the headlights....

My dog fell asleep.

I am awake.

I hope you are doing well.

The K woman seemed almost threatening. "I am going to call you next week" as if she were a sales call trying to sell life insurance, or a computer repair policy coming out of India. Some guy called and said it was "a personal business matter", so I said, "you can shove your personal business matter up your ass, how's that?" I owe no one anything, so during hard times the desperate places come crawling out of the woodwork with bogus accounts with balances they pretend are owed. The worst are the ones who sound like they are on the verge of a court filing. God, people are strange. They try and make money by being slime. They might as well rob a bank.

Oh well, time to try and sleep again.

You are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment