Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Old emails

I love the old emails and they are just innocuous and nice, but they and thank you emails are what are needed to help my case. Would it be okay to use them to help myself? I would rather not, because they are innocent, but personal. That awful man wants people to think you disliked me and that I was bothersome to you. I would like to show I was not.

If you will stand up for me, then I won't need to share them. I deleted a lot of them, but that was before I copied them, I believe. I was trying to stop them from being a problem to you, but I found out I only deleted them from my own view.

Anyway, the more friendly they sound, the more it shows there was no animosity. I just don't understand where it gets (got?) that woman to do that prisoner crap.  How does that make someone want to stay in such a situation? I hope you really did get away. You need to be free.

I would sue the place that allowed this to happen to you and her and him, for the abuse. Did they figure they would rule your life forever? That is demonic!

So the question is would it be okay to use the emails to show friendliness? 

2, yes,  1, no. Even then, I may not understand. 

Stay safe. I know I would die if I got the virus. I wish I could see you again, in case I am dying sometime. I just want your face to be the last one I see before dying. I want to hold on to it through eternity. 


No comments:

Post a Comment