Sunday, January 24, 2021

Nightly

 How is your day going so far? 

I know how having little to do can be tiring, but at least hopefully you no longer have people holding you prisoner.  I wish I knew exactly what happened. It was weird to actually threaten powerful people to do what I asked, or I would call for an investigation. I sure hope that really worked. I have been more used to no response. I think that some of the officers may have come to my defense. But, the mayor has seniority over everyone. I would just like to know what actually "came down." I know what is going on about as much as Helen Keller would have known. I hear nothing, see nothing, nor is anything written to me. It is damn frustrating.  I was not going to let your plight be forgotten. I will always do what you need to become, or stay safe, or to be happy, or feel loved. That is a part of my nightly prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment