Sunday, January 24, 2021

Only

 Those cruel selfish jerks, fucked with my mind and did not care. I am a nice person and should not have to suffer all I have suffered for so long.  It is cruel. The jury will understand just how cruel when they hear me. I will be so emotional they will have no doubt about my suffering. I told the "powers that be" that your suffering has been even greater than mine. I know it has. I will never doubt that. They are monsters.

I hate them for doing it to you the most. You are kind and beautiful and they had no right to subject you to such horror. You did nothing wrong. I did nothing wrong. You deserve nothing but lovely in your life. I will do anything to help you attain it, even if I am not included, because I  you and it is only right.

No comments:

Post a Comment