Wednesday, January 13, 2021

My take

 I hope you are very well today.

I am going to go through more emails to find what I need. I love them too, until things begin to get upset in them, because the screws have been turned. My life became so lovely with you as a part of it, then it abruptly turned sour. I was passed from one doctor to another and then they would begin saying I should leave you alone. Some of the visits ended in shouting and crying. I did not ask for them to begin treating me like a foreign spy, but I DID sense that MP was present somewhere. She is a heartless monster, like all the rest. I knew her specialty; it gave me many long hours of thought. (It moved me into a new world of thought.)  To me, it seemed like it merely moved people into a life without options. It should not mean that a person is branded. All I knew is that I felt like I had known you forever and was there to be someone upon whom you could rely. I would never intrude upon what your heart wanted, but to be a shoulder, or friend to not feel alone. My own love would just be in the background as a part of the scenery. But, after I spoke with MP, I exposed my feelings, since I knew she had to keep them to herself. But what has ever been ethical in that place? The most corrupt group of people ever! I resent it for you as an atmosphere in which to live/exist. You have a much higher standard, a purer one; they are hindering your intellectual creativity. I hate them for bringing you down. For making you run and cower, like a frightened animal. They disgust me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment