Sunday, January 10, 2021

French Toast

I was thinking that French toast would be a nice dinner. I have some sugar free strawberry preserves that would go nicely with it. I was just watching a Martha Stewart video. She makes everything look so easy and beautiful. She has all the little conveniences that keep messes from happening. I have only recently discovered parchment paper, for goodness sakes! I finally made a very good chicken last night! I may have enough to boil the bones for soup. 

Now, there is a YouTube video of someone making Mozzarella cheese. I want to do that. I was mentioning how much I loved the Il Fornaio heirloom tomatoes and mozzarella cheese. It was their anniversary, so they added a free glass of bubbly! It was a lovely time!

How is your evening so far? Keeping you in my thoughts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment