Monday, January 11, 2021

No desire

 If I am losing you, I won't have the desire to live. I worked so long and tirelessly to tell the truth to people, so they would free you, but I have not heard a word. Anyone I have contacted was only to try and get help for you. That is all. I am not like those people you are around. I have integrity and courage. I wish after all this time and ridiculousness, I could have some of it turned my way. That guy is a windbag. He is on his last legs. Stand up to them, get an attorney and help us both.  You can help me sue them, but they won't accept me as someone to help on my own. I have been blacklisted. I need to sue them for everything they have. They cannot keep going on thinking they are fine for what they have done to us both!

No comments:

Post a Comment