Thursday, July 16, 2020

Why does this need to be such a misery? Why is there such an awful woman tormenting me and all the other characters she get to join in? It isn't fair! They do all that messing with the situation, put me in jail and confuse the two issues hoping to mess it all up and extend it forever! They cannot allow that! I have been so beaten up, I think the AMA would be appalled! It SHOULD have been over with the R.O.! Good grief! Why does she think she has a right to run any life she wants! It should have been a simple thing, but she is purposely confusing it (to make it last). I would like to be able to know you as long as possible! I cannot imagine she wants anything other than money, but I am not interested in that, so she has nothing to lose! Please just get it stopped and her to stop having me abused! There is something very wrong with her! Mature people take blows in life better than that! But she has shown you no respect and wanted you to suffer! You don't deserve that! Some doctors just do what they want and say screw the waiting period! This is not right! Why is she allowed to control YOUR life? I have had false charges against me that got me thrown into jail! (Edward Souza made them up! Such an asshole!) This has been so long, it is really absurd.
She needs to drop the shit, or I will file a separate police report against her and left them know that she is a menace to society!

When the R.O. dropped, EVERYTHING dropped, so the contempt charge is ALSO GONE! I was going to use it as a means to show my evidence to the court and to the DA about the false status of the restraining order. This is a lot of obscene game playing! It is cruel (what should have expected from her?)  Maybe I should just drop K as my ins and they will no longer be able to run personal lives. If I get a 1, I will know I should do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment