Saturday, July 18, 2020

How unfair this has been. I waited and I suffered. I counted the minutes. It went by so agonizingly slowly. I enjoyed you so much. How can a woman who gave a few gifts been made into such a reviled entity? I waited with devotion. I waited with love. The world went by and I stayed still. I remembered your beauty. I remembered your charm. I prayed for your safety. I counted the feathers.
Why was this done to me? Was I a sacrifice?
I really don't understand. People stay on high alert. Because of me? It was done to me. They created me. I asked you to keep me safe, you were there for me. I went to jail, you gave me comfort. They walled you in and walled me out. Why was I their threat? 5 years they held me back and I complied. I was kind. They were not. I caught a stream of sunlight....it faded to despair.

No comments:

Post a Comment