Monday, July 20, 2020

You bless everything you touch.
Are you being treated well? How could anyone who worked so hard to hurt people to try and keep you, stand to see you jerked around? I hurt seeing it. I guess you were supposed to blame me.
When I left messages, I was so nervous, or out of body, I was on autopilot. I barely remember what I said. I was extremely disappointed and so sad. I thought you wanted to hurt me, but it didn't make sense. It seems like many people who work with/for you are more like guards, than anything. They seem ready to be negative toward anyone who has anything to do with you. It would make me feel caged. I resent it. Everyone is suspect. I would not allow that treatment. Only cruel monsters do that. Break free. No one has the right to do that to another adult human
being. It just makes me want to help you and keep you safe and find freedom. I want to have fun with you. You sweet face.

No comments:

Post a Comment