Saturday, July 25, 2020

Is there a police report of her abuse? It sure sounded like it when I spoke with an officer there. That attorney doesn't even want you protected by the police! He doesn't care about your welfare! I heard you sound frightened and could never relax afterward. I bugged the crap out of everyone to keep you safe. I even lied about who I was, because I was so worried. I could have gone to jail for it. I wasn't stalking, I was protecting. They don't say how things turn out anyway. I was encouraged one time by the officer saying, "better safe than sorry!" That was my motto. I would die if I did nothing and you were harmed.
If there is a report, the DA will get it. You really need to tell them the truth about the case. It will look so bad for you, if you don't! You will be an accessory to my being jailed, brutalization, etc. Everything they did, you did too as far as the law goes and there was a lot! The false contempts asshole Souza wrote to put me in jail! The brutalization by Dr. Moon for your partner! Truth is the best! Call me and I can give you the DA inspector's phone number and call him to set up an interview. You have been used and that attorney just wants to save his skin at your expense. He will throw you under the bus as easily as your partner did to me under your name! That is not love, that is self-centered! Get a new life. Tell the truth! My armpit is hurting too, I may have terrible cancer and could die soon! Please don't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment