Wednesday, July 29, 2020

I think it would be healing for us both to be able to have some time together (if you are agreeable) to be in a place of beauty, comfort and healing as in nature and being able to get to know each other and trust and heal.
I think you need time to trust and believe in the caring and love that comes your way. I know you may have some trust issues. I think I do too, but I am so ready to trust you with my entire being. I trust you with my life, but I think I may have an undercurrent of abandonment issues.

I have stamina and tenacity when I am determined to help someone I love. I have a deep desire to show how determined I am to show you that I would stick by you to make you feel confident of your beauty and your amazing personality and capacity for love and realise that you deserve respect and love.  I know you have been hurt. I know you need to take things at your own pace. I can promise I will be here for you. I love you for who you are. Just get away from negative influences and begin to get your confidence back. Maybe I am overstating things, but I am thinking how it might affect people who have been treated less than kindly. I wish I could hold you and show you how sincere I am about wanting to take care of you. I adore you and want to soothe your fears and scars. I don't want any false negative lies that may have been told to about me to you as a kind of mind control method to influence you. Give me a chance to show you who I am and how much I am dedicated to your smile and your happiness. It is what I want the most in my life. Bless you, sweet one.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment