Friday, July 31, 2020

If that jerk attorney thinks I am prejudice, or make fun of people of different lifestyles, he is more of a moron than I thought. Who thinks of using something like that against someone w/o even knowing them? It says more about his fucked up mind-set, than anything. I know more gay/trans people than non and told MP I had no preference myself. My dog was given to me by an owner of Asia SF. and a former business partner. Fuck Gu He is too twisted! He must have used some form of bashing against me, which is why no one would let me hire them and why I was getting snide comments from people! Dave Pine told ME to go get mental help! Yeah, nice, huh? Why? Because I love another human being? Or what WAS it Gu said to him? It is SO wrong to be smeared that way, or any way! My close friend was married to another woman, but her partner got jealous and so we had to stop being friends.  People are so weird! I think jealousy and greed are the worst, except people who keep someone from freedom. That is NEVER acceptable! That stops a person from being a human. It turns them into a piece of property, or a pet! That is just pure crap! It is illegal for a job to allow that to go on! K should be ASHAMED!

No comments:

Post a Comment