Saturday, July 18, 2020

I guess I didn't handle things well. I did so well for all the years, but barely anything, and I got jumped on. It was only to mention that people were forging your signature and I was frightened because it is also identity theft.  Those people are notnice, in fact, they are deadly. You helped save my life. I will never never see a deadly situation and ignore it. I am a person of gratitude. I am certainly not a person who hires others to "get rid" of another person, like that person is who supposed to heal people, but instead attacks them viciously.

I truly can believe she is abusive.  Get away from that person. I do not think you are safe. It seems like she has escalated her unhinged behavior.
Be safe and very well.
I am the same person you knew. Please trust me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment