Wednesday, July 15, 2020


Don't you think that if you had ANYTHING serious going on in your life, that I would want to be there for you, not be blocked from you? What is going on? Did you not know when you asked if we "might become friends" that you were just pulling my leg? That you knew it was never going to be allowed, because you are just a piece of property and NOT an autonomous human being? I know it was something you said to facilitate Marija M. Petrovic's plan to get me away from you and restrained. I can easily hate you for doing that, but I don't. Hating you is not possible for me. I am somewhat angry about it, but I needed to hold on to that concept to stay alive. I needed to believe in you. I don't just love you, I have faith in you. Am I a fool for doing that? I will never break my promise of taking care of you; it has been sacred to me. I am not someone who won't be there for my loved one. I will also never ridicule them, or humiliate, or show disrespect. You deserve respect, dignity, love and honor. I have witnessed none of that being shown to you. To them you are a tool and a means to a greedy end. I so wish I had the right to say, who cares about money, just get away from the monsters and be safe. They are isolating you further and further and further from outside life and help, for a nefarious reason. Are you ever shown love and respect? It sure does not seem like it.

 I would give my life to save yours.....would they?

No comments:

Post a Comment