Wednesday, July 15, 2020

They have left me for dead.


Dear
Dr. Isaacs,

It was like I was plucked from my life and destroyed for fun. I am so sad, I can barely move. I am left for dead basically. 5 years of isolation and now, just have the door slammed in my face. How is this allowed? I can't cope. It was absolute intense abuse. I am frozen with grief and shock. A place of healthcare that allows people to be ground into dust and discarded. I don't understand one bit. I can't even pull down a spider web with a spider in it, but they took my life and destroyed it more easily than that and go away happy. I feel so bad. I don't know what will happen to me. Who expects such brutality from a healthcare organisation? It seems no one cares about me at all. Used and abused and ready for the trash bin. I have nothing left inside me. I might as well be dead.
Please don't let this be my end. It is beyond barbaric!
I did nothing wrong at all, yet that Kaiser gang destroyed my life as if I were garbage. How can this be allowed? Please do something before it becomes your nightmare. It is like I have been in a Nazi prison camp and released to walk home, starved, in rags and a cruel kick in the rear. I do not deserve to be a pariah. I should not be refused to see my doctor after enduring Hell for 5 years. They act like I am the criminal, when I did NOTHING WRONG! THEY ALL ARE MORE LIKE DR. MENGELE, THAN HEALERS! They have no regard for life! PLEASE STOP THIS! MY NAME NEEDS TO BE CLEARED! I WAS DESTROYED! There is nothing but kindness I had as my relationship with Dr. L. I do not deserve to have it just ended this way! They act like I am a monster, when I have been mentally and physically BRUTALIZED! I deserve at least a small meeting with him. He had asked me if I wanted to be friends, we already were. He was my best friend. He was always there for me and helped me even when I did not know. I heard about it later from others. We had no animosity! Please, I will go anywhere to see him for a brief meeting. I am owed so much more, but how can being ripped away be decent and caring? He is an adult, yet treated like a child under guard! This treatment I have endured has been so cruel, so horrible!
Please, if you have any decency, you will arrange it. It is the last request of my life. Nothing else matters to me. Nothing.
 Thank you.
 PS.
(The false restraining order has expired.)
Sincerely,
Cheryl Petrovich
#4371967
650 490-6550

No comments:

Post a Comment