Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Reasonable

 That woman will not just be able to hide from this situation. I will carry it to the furthest degree, unless she speaks to me and they both drop the crap against me and let you go, but I still say that if we do not marry to protect each other, unless there is a better plan than that, it is all I can figure. It is nice for me to think about, but I don't think it is for you. I would like for you to be happy with the idea, but I have no idea. I think the call today, was trying to lure me in for harm. I have no idea what holds you back from leaving.

Do they use weapons, threats? I say, walk away and do not return. Go to the PD by car, or taxi. Give a report, at any PD. Are they telling people that you are crazy? They did me. MP loaded me up false mental diagnoses. I saw K has 66 doctor's at RW City with Covid. This is a dangerous time. Being held prisoner is not a nice addition. Any opportunity, go! Are you allowed money? If you need any for cab, I will pay it. I can pick you up tomorrow, or see you at the hotel.  Again, try and see if that woman can be reasonable. This will never go away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment