Wednesday, July 15, 2020

We both know it was a false restraining order, now that it is over, I think it is time to admit it. I left a message with the DA's office saying the people at the K office purposely misled me and misled the Deputy who came by to do a welfare check on me. I would not say I would kill myself if I could not see someone.I called in the first place merely to say that the order was over. The person on the phone denied it and I became emotional when she said the doctor was calling his attorney. That set off emotions about the abuse to which I had been subjected for five years prior. It caused me to have breast cancer and worse MS. I was a victim and so was my doctor. The whole thing makes no sense and had many forgeries. and attorneys forced upon me that were not working on my behalf.

I will see if the DA is going to bring up the case, or if I file a police report, or bring a personal injury case against the person who started this with a law firm. The story speaks for itself. But, I never did demand to see the doctor, or I would kill myself. That is absurd, I live 140 miles away; what would I do make a threat day appointment?   That place is absurd as well as dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment