Sunday, July 5, 2020

Through a very odd series of events, my driver's license was kept from me and I still don't have it. I wrote a check to the DMV for the renewal and after the two cars of mine had been towed away, for some reason, the DMV went into my meger bank account, and cleaned it out; I only really used it for HOA monthly dues and DMV. So, when the DMV cleaned out my bank account, it made the check for renewal bounce, but I never heard about it from the bank, nor the DMV. I(had never changed my address with the DMV.) I tried to straighten it all out with bank and DMV, but no one was helpful. The bank said I owed them $150. In fees because of the money the DMV took out causing fees from the bounced check to the DMV. I said I was not going to pay, since the DMV had a lame story about putting a lien on my car (s?) for taxes, or some weird thing and just made the bank pay for the lien. So, I got a letter from the DMV making it sound like I was Public enemy number one and said I had to surrender my license and pay for the bounced check that THEY caused to bounce! I sent them a Post Office money order for the amount they wanted, but I never heard anything back. I told them I couldn't find my license and reported it lost. So, the money order was just gone and it had been too long to do anything about finding it, or getting a refund. People on the phone with the DMV had no answers and got surly. One woman said to send in a certain amount so, I paid my renter to write a check and he did, but nothing happened as a result and it was not cashed. I think it has been close to a year going around in circles with them and the virus has complicated things. It has been so weird and convoluted I have good reason to think
that attorney had a hand in it. I mean,  he kept me from getting an attorney, then shoved 2 of them on me. One I paid and one who said he was with the Bar program for which I was not qualified, because it was not a criminal case. (So, they did everything to make it criminal; it was insane!)  I deserve to have the money back from the first attorney, he did not help me. He shut things down after the judge said it was invalid, had a meeting with him and got him back on track with the plan against me, which was to make it into a criminal case. The attorney had the smarmy security guard make up contempt charges against me, which was his punishment for telling me that MP was hired, "specifically to get rid of you!" I called him later and said, I had a witness to what he had said and that if someone were hired (MP) to get rid of me, that it meant the R.O. was invalid. So, after that he suddenly came up with something like 25 contempt charges against me, which the attorney filed against me, which ended up getting me jailed. The attorney that had been shoved on me previously, was again pushed on me by the judge and he told her I was too hard to work with because I was too mentally ill. She asked me a few questions and said I was fine for trial. Funny thing was, I had never had a meeting with him prior. He was fed a story told to him by MP to say, backed by her 5 false
over-the-top false diagnoses she had written against me! That woman tried to get me to kill myself and might have done it, had not "someone" gotten a lot of people to call me and distract me, wake me up from whatever mind fuck she did to me.  He is my hero. First, she ran me down to the ground and said the one I love hated me, that I embarrassed him. I died inside. I hated to think I could have caused him even a moment of pain. It is why I was still crying when he called for our appointment. There are so many stories of them fucking with me, but with the help of my hero, I got through it. It gave me hope in a sea of despair. I will always love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment