Wednesday, July 15, 2020

It was like I was plucked from my life and destroyed for fun. I am so sad, I can barely move. I am left for dead basically. 5 years of isolation and now, just have the door slammed in my face. How is this allowed? I can't cope. It was absolute intense abuse. I am frozen with grief and shock. A place of healthcare that allows people to be ground into dust and be discarded. I don't understand one bit. I can't even pull down a spider web with a spider in it, but they took my life and destroyed it more easily than that and go away happy. I feel so bad. I don't know what will happen to me. Who expects such brutality from a healthcare organisation? It seems no one cares about me at all. Used and abused and ready for the trash bin. I have nothing left inside me. I might as well be dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment