Friday, July 17, 2020

I was so startled/frightened when that woman said you were calling an attorney. To me, that was like a declaration of hate. It was instant sadness. It was such a shock. I waited and lived for that day to talk for so long; it couldn't have hurt any more than pulling out a gun and pointing it at me. She made it sound like you were so upset. I couldn't have been more disappointed, or more in despair. I could not understand where it had come from.s supposed to be  I had been attacked not that long prior, but that was a stranger, this was, well you. All I could do was tell myself I misunderstood. I had only stayed alive to hear your voice and see you again. It was supposed to have been that day. This has never been nice, except for your kindness between us; she made it seem like you could hardly wait to destroy me. That was never you. It always felt like us against them. It didn't make senorldse. All I could think was "five years of fighting off terrible people, worrying about his safety, and it was all for nothing."  Reality can be too harsh. It wasn't you. I didn't get it. We had a much different world. I had been taken from happiness to despair in an insta sidingnsiding with  You've seen my pain and my struggle, the cruelty and unfairness. It felt like every cell in my body exploded. I thought, "he can't be on the side of those hideous people ; they brainwashed him, dear God, no!"
I gave a few gifts. That was all. WAS I A SCAPEGOAT? I love you. They love what you have. How could that be better than someone who would die for you and would give you everything?
All I know is for you to be happy and always feel loved.

Bless the kind heart I knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment