Saturday, July 18, 2020

THWSS

I was doing very well for awhile, but one time I got really frightened and began thinking about all the forgeries and the more I thought about it, the more I worried. I had to do something, I had to protect you. I needed to let you know.
This time, I just thought it was over.  I was so excited, I could barely stand it. I made a mistake. Please don't hurt me over it.

When the deputies in the jail brought me books, they were saying they were worried about me since I wasn't eating, or sleeping much. They asked what had happened to put me there, I told them the story. They asked if I were mad at you. I said, "no". "Why?" they said, "because I love him", I replied. They said they wouldn't. It is a difficult situation.
Maybe it is easier to love someone under perfect circumstances, but loving someone when it is in hard times, shows me how true and deep my love is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment