Friday, July 17, 2020

I don't know what to think. The court thing is over; even the Sheriff deputy said it was over. It was cruel for the woman at your work to make me upset by saying the attorney was going to be called as if I were something awful. That was not a nice feeling.
What is going on?
You asked me if I wanted to be a friend, then I went through Hell, the court thing is over, now what?
So, I only want to hear from you what is going on. This is not right to make a possibly ill person with MS go through all this anxiety. If you do not want to be my friend, just call me. It is what kept me alive. This is your show. I am just nothing. I have no idea why I went through all of that, for 5 years, if it was for nothing. 
Whatever happens you cannot live with a monster. She is, I KNOW it! You may very likely end up dead!

No comments:

Post a Comment