Thursday, July 2, 2020

He has class and dignity and would never treat me badly. That is why they never took me down completely, but it created stress and anger and I could say nothing.I was always frightened and stressed and had few to which I could turn; people have their own troubles right now. Prayer to our guardian angel was an amazing source of solace and comfort. Writing my thoughts has been another. This was a devious, Draconian attack on me done under the guise legal self-righteousness, but nothing about it was legal, except the settings. The only joy I had, was when I could see him in court. Then, realising that bit of joy and because he proved himself as going rogue, they stopped bringing him and lied and said he was present, when he was not. The judge did not question it, but the attorney put on an amusing show.

At this time, I plan to put my story out to the public, using true names and places and my interactions with them and my thoughts about them.. No one will be spared. The innocent victims of this will be obvious, myself and my doctor. He is my hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment