Wednesday, June 12, 2019

If I am totally off base and you dislike me, then it would bring up a lot of questions for me, but that is your right. It just hurt to see you jerked around, from what I saw anyway. You touch me. You make me feel so lovely and cared about. I think of it in the present, because when I think of you and your sweetness, I feel all the lovely feelings a person can have all rolled into one, when I am around you. The way you wanted to keep my arms from hurting. You know, had I thought it was going to be the last time I would see you privately, I would have looked at you more intently and savored every minute detail of you, so I could have you with me in a more vivid way. I did accomplish it more than I thought, though, because you have never left me. I feel weak and warm, like drinking a cocktail on an empty stomach.....when I think of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment