Friday, June 21, 2019

Do you trust me? I have always trusted you. It just felt natural to be around you and talk to you. I feel like big vital parts were removed from me when you were gone. I have never liked other people running my life. I don't do well that way.

I was treated badly, in a creepy possessive way, by a store manager. He didn't like me because I kept pushing away his advances. He would insult me to customers. One time, I told him I had had it and I kicked him in the butt and said I quit. It went past his butt and to the jewels. He was bent over in pain, calling security, as I ran out of the store. I went to my car parked on the street and there was a man lying next to it who had been stabbed to death...ugh, and a parking ticket on my windshield. I guess I still got the better deal...

No comments:

Post a Comment