Monday, June 24, 2019

The desperation of that horrible man made me worry about you. His screaming in my face was so weird. Who does that? No one normal. He must feel he has a lot at stake. My son was there and saw him do it. I asked him how he lives with himself. He ran away from me! What a coward. What a predator! If you had little, they would all leave you aline. People get strange when greed is in their heads. That awful man acts like he owns you. Please be safe. That is HIS R.O., not yours. He wants me to be on it forever. WHY? what did I ever do? I have been beaten up by them with no means of fighting back, they are bullies and the worry about me? They worry because I love you and they know it. That horrible man has a black soul and heart. He desperation was so obvious, it has scared me ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment