Saturday, June 29, 2019

Someone made an appointment to supposedly discuss my "case" but twice they set it up for their day off. First time they canceled, second time they were cancelling, they sent me an email @ 5:45 am, so I did not see it. I drove 4 hours, got there early, sat in the waiting room for 1.5 hrs, then was told it was the person's day off on Wed. Why would someone make an appt. On their day off?(2 times?) Makes no sense. I had my hopes up. I am thinking I was betrayed. I am still angry. It took me until 3:30 am to get home. I kept nearly dozing off.  It was pretty unpleasant. There was fog and rain. I can no longer even trust people who should be trustworthy. What is the big mystery?

At least I was able to see my son and his lady and have dinner together at our default restaurant, FJL in Mt. View. It was fun. Then I stopped at the church in Menlo to light candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment