Wednesday, June 12, 2019

I gave my doggie a fur cut. She was acting like she was hot, by sleeping on the bare wood and just looking pretty miserable. I washed her in the kitchen sink and now she looks much happier and cute. She is not an easy subject, since she wiggles a lot. I was also able to get a couple of her nails cut too. She jumped up on the area where I sleep and proceeded to toss all the covers and pillows around. She grabs them with her teeth and pulls them. I did a pretty raggedy job of a summer "do" on her, but she looks much better, and substantially cooler. Now, I have much more to attend to, but too lazy right now.
I hope your special day has been beautiful. You are very dear to me.

Please forgive any wrongs I may have committed. Just want to be certain....seems like there have been many more miscommunications and honest worries than anything. Anything I may have done was out of honest concern and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment