Sunday, June 2, 2019

I was up all night trying to locate my phone. During the search, I sliced my finger on something sharp in a drawer. I woke up early because a seagull banged on the window. My dog freaked out, hit the room divider with such ferocity she knocked it over and ran downstairs to hide.
I am still tired. I will get more rest. I hope your day is lovely.

I am sure the jerks with the HOA are trying to cook up more nasty against me. This place, except for the ocean view, is a joke. They don't realize that my little car was given to me with the rainbow sticker already on it. I don't feel it is anyone's right to question me on personal matters, especially when they're haters. Who knows what stick is up someone's ass? They could hate people for any reason. I think that no one is better than anyone else. We are all just trying to get by in life. As Auden said, "we are here to help each other, what the rest of the people are here for, I don't know."
He was a very sensitive person and suffered unrequited love. I wish I could give you your birthday gift I finally got out of hock last year, or so. I have things all around that I got for you over time. It really illustrates how long it has been. Even getting a quick peek at you would be nice....although I know I could never be satisfied; it would be like tasting delightful food, but not allowed to eat a full meal. It has been a very long stretch. You have had a chance to live all kinds of exciting times. I have been Dorothy in b/w Kansas. When I see you, it will be Oz. It will be colorful and lovely. Seeing you again is all I could ever want. I just hope I don't faint. I think it could be a real possibility. I want to hold your hand and look into your eyes. Then, it would feel like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment