Thursday, June 6, 2019

Writing with no response is more difficult than it looks. All I seem to want to say is I miss you and I love you, but I sneak in my whiny, self-indulgent, pity party top ten once in awhile too. I am sure my guardian angel has angelic ear plugs by now...

That moon looked exquisitely beautiful peeking through the mossy trees. For such a small sliver of a moon, it was so bright reflecting off the ocean.

My dream that knocked the energy out of me this morning was about fire. People were running one way, then another, and it seemed to be closing in and surrounding us. I wanted to help everyone, but I was afraid of making the wrong decision. I even thought of getting into a store basement, but I wasn't sure that would be good. At one point, I realised that there was nothing I could do. I couldn't save anyone and I couldn't save myself; I knew we were all going to die. It was weird, because all I could think was, "and I never even got to hug him."
I haven't had such a scary dream for a very long time. My life is scary enough, I guess.
I am worried because my abdominal area hurts and I noticed blood. I guess it is stress. (As I previously mentioned) I usually feel invincible, but I guess I am low on my superpowers. I have never been so sad in my life as these past few years. I am not positive about lasting the rest of the time. The parting shots by that awful man were meant to hurt. They did.
Oh well.
Surpernumerary. That's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment