Thursday, June 6, 2019

Since I do not entirely understand what is going on, all I can do is assess the situation based on how I have been treated...badly, therefore all I may do in my position, is alert people and ask them, to keep you safe. I try not to make problems, I will not sit by ignoring a potential danger to you. There is something very wrong and unless the situation is called off or I am enlightened, I will continue to search for answers and will expose potential predators. It has changed significantly in its initial design, or intention, since the idea began. I think predators insinuated themselves in for their own benefit. I just hoped it was a waiting period, but why all the covert activity and beating up? Why this whole intrigue? If it is just to provide an out, there is no need for all the drama. I don't need some jerk attorney yelling in my face twice saying, "he doesn't want a relationship with you!" He is a cretin a creep and a thug! Having his nasty face telling me what you want, or not, is anathema to me! Having him say anything to do with you makes me sick! I trust you to tell me your wishes, not some Mafia wanna be jerk!

No comments:

Post a Comment