Friday, June 7, 2019

My story has been disseminated to many people in authority, that gang would be stupid to try and harm you. I only live with my own thoughts, so all I could do to keep you safe, was reason it all out and understood that "they" layered their desires over my story to keep me away from helping you as well as my thinking it was a waiting period. They used us both that way.  Mr. Ed, the attorney and the insane psy. all in on it. Don't trust any of them. Of course, Mr. Ed was taken from sec. guard to janitor to have access everywhere and keep an eye on you. He is one cruel a-hole predator. No one nice could prevent someone right out of surgery from resting on a bench while waiting for a ride home. I sat down for a minute and he was right there telling me I could not sit there while waiting. Who does that? A cruel, ruthless jerk, that's who. He was given a perm job there as reward for making false evidence to throw me in jail. Hell is full of evil a-holes like him. I know he has you on his predatory target list. Please avoid him at all costs. Don't let any of them near you. I am sure they all know how to cause a stroke in someone....I can't think about it. It makes me too frantic feeling.
Stay safe.
Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment