Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Just remembering you and your kindness to me, makes the day a lot nicer.
I miss you.
I miss talking to you.
I miss writing to you.
I miss your deep, warm, welcoming eyes.
I miss your self-effacing ways.
I miss that you always tried to make me feel better in all ways.
I miss that you were still nice....even when I was an unreasonable asshole.
I miss that everything was better in my world with you in it.
I miss how you made me feel I could do anything to better myself.
I miss that you seemed to care so much,
I never had that before.
I miss the way you made me feel....and still do, but now it is only in my head.
I loved that my heart would run a marathon when I was around you...and never got tired.
If I am only dreaming, I want to stay asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment