Sunday, June 9, 2019

I am going to make a list of all the wonderful things to take for good health. I want everyone, but especially those I love, to stay healthy.  For starters: ALA each day!
I am going to follow my own advice on a more regular basis, but I am for certain get more exercise. I was doing great, but got derailed and of course, my lymphatic problem that has just gone on with no real challenge. I became rather depressed over my cruel situation and stayed as a recluse and despondant. Yesterday, going for a walk was a start. My dog was panting when we returned, so she has been sleeping a lot today.
At some point, I am going to actively look into getting a nice RV. I want diesel to use frying oil as fuel. I saw a YouTube video, and the man did nothing to change the engine, he just used the oil in his diesel engine. I will make certain, though. 

Ideally, I would like electric, but I suppose hybrid would be better for remote destinations, if no place to plug in. Also all electric is probably rare, and or very expensive.

I need to think seriously about what to do. I want someone I love to come along, but who knows how that will go? I have been waiting, but who knows? If he were near me, I would feel as if I could fly; he makes me feel that amazing. He is my definition of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment