Monday, May 2, 2022

SLOL

 Hi! How are you? I hope you enjoy your lunch break. 😌 

I will get things going today with my papers. I will make it as a fact finding venture, rather than being accusatory; although with a tinge of  of it, just to be in the spirit of things. Hopefully, I can seek your approval, but if not, it should still be okay. 

I have some paintings I am thinking of selling they are worth a bit more than I thought, but I hate to sell them I remember seeing them most of my life, but I really have no place for them, so I guess I should give it a shot. If they don't sell; I'll add them to my will, or something. They are not that hugely expensive, but itn would be nice.

Anyway, was up until 4 am, so I slept late. I still need to decide what to do for mother's day and my mother's birthday. She wants me to come with my son, whatever I do. I will if I can. He is her pride and joy. Typical......oh well!

Have a good rest of your day!

Sending lots of love! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment