Sunday, May 29, 2022

No fear

 I am not afraid of them! I need to keep you safe; I do not worry about anything else!

I cannot keep living like this! 

If I can be assured that you will back me, then I can really have no fear.

Please let me help you!

Please, find out if she can be negotiated with and do so. Just get away! Tell her money will come her way and you will still take care of your investments and children and not tarnish her reputation, but only if you may have some freedom to feel like a normal person. Also that other person needs to go and stop spending money on him. Act very business like and impersonal. Tell her it all will look normal, but you need normal freedom, so she doesn't get into trouble. Make it all about concern for her. Please, do it soon. I beg you.

No comments:

Post a Comment