Saturday, May 21, 2022

BMA

 



Bless Me Again~
Tell me movies to watch, books to read, poems to make my heart sing...tell me anything, because I miss whatever you can say to me.
I treasure every word, every syllable, every smile, every breath that I lost when I saw you.
...
The glass I crawled through to get to you was all in my mind, but it cut me so deeply that I could barely move.
I ran away to find you and make you safe. It made them call me mad, but as long as you were okay, so was I.

So bless me again, bring a smile to my face an extra beat to my heart. I love you now just as I did from the start.
The prison they made was so cruel and so dire. It burned me alive like the flame of a fire. They wanted me dead, and I was for awhile, but I came back alive, when I saw your sweet smile.

The time that I lost was spent thinking of you. The time that is left seems much too few. I just don't know what it is I can do.
I'll wait and I'll pray for that beautiful day, when I see you again, and I can hear you say what movies to watch, what books to read, what poems to make my heart sing.

Tell me anything....please?

~Haviva

(c) HVM 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment