Friday, May 27, 2022

Sighs2

 






Sighs of Love~

Life will bring
some
desperate
sadness
fully dredged
chaotic
madness
    imbued
with bitter
salt
tears

Weary....thoughts that
can't help
but
haunt us
    throughout
the
ragged
remaining
y
   e
a
   r
s

Alone they may
d e s t r o y
  us
together
we'll
survive

The strength we
find
between
us
will keep
our

joy
alive

You have been the
dream
    of love
my
    soul's
esteemed
    delight

I'll never lose
my
love for
you
or
anticipation
you
    excite.

You were taken
far
from

view

stolen
  
from
my
   sunny
days

and

       chased away

from

star filled

ocean

nights.

I dearly want
to
hold
you close

and float
   into your
dark brown
eyes

The precious
time
so fiercely
stolen
won't stop
the infinite
d
e
p
t
h
s

of
a lover's
sighs.

Lovingly for you.

~Haviva

(c) HVM 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment