Saturday, May 28, 2022

IWYA

 Hope is all I have to keep going, but I am afraid of what I am up against. From what I have read and experienced, it is a confusing enemy. Usually, one knows who is who, but in this case the enemy can arrive from many directions.

One would have to be as mentally strong as Houdini. I cannot be in love and also tough, unless he were being physically attacked and I needed to save his life. I rescue without thought for my own safety. If I had to fight her for your safety, I am sure I would go crazy on her and rip pieces off of her. I hate her that much. The thing is you are a victim and she is evil. It would be better to make a plan and escape without contact and beat her legally. Please help me help you. I need Superman!

Everything that has been done to you has been illegal; you have right on  your side. If you stay, you are committing yourself to it and whatever crazy they decide as your end. I am afraid. I am not for ready to give up on you. You need to take a chance as I will too. I remember that I read that your father was a much admired man. He also deserves to be remembered for his service; especially during this time. Yes, I was hungry to know all about what made you, you. Sorry, if it was invasive, but you are everything to me and I want you alive to enjoy life and the future of your loved ones.

Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment