Monday, May 2, 2022

IHBSN

 I appreciate your support. I have been somewhat needy lately and it helps to know someone is there for me. I know it is difficult; problems are rampant. When they say "it's the little things"; they aren't kidding. I was telling my renter that I was feeling so low; he said, "do you want me to call the suicide prevention line for you?" I was surprised he thought it was that serious. I sometimes feel like I am hanging by a thread, but not that bad, besides, those places are not good. I called one once and they were not even compassionate. If you can believe it; calling the DOJ was more help than any other place. The woman was very kind. I was in such a frustrating quandary. I am angry that things must get so difficult. I am getting a tough lesson in life; to say the least. It is a journey of love, so it is more emotional, but I am driven to go on, because wanting to help is helping my heart to go on. You are my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment