Sunday, May 8, 2022

WWAD

 I would like to do this sometime.....I wish you would go with me. What fun!

I would only go if you went, but I would need to know!





Saturday: Join 15 Walkers at "Walk with a Doc on SF Bay Trail in Menlo Park!"

Inbox

FREE San Mateo County Walk with a Doc info@meetup.com Unsubscribe

Attachments12:08 PM (2 hours ago)
to me
Meetup
SATURDAY
FREE San Mateo County Walk with a Doc
Saturday, May 14, 2022
10:00 AM PT
Bedwell Bayfront Park
1600 Marsh Rd
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Are you going?
15 Walkers going, including:
"writer . librarian . artist"
"I'm a classic film buff & occasionally speak about film. I enjoy all the arts: theatre,..."
Come out and enjoy a stroll with physician volunteers who can answer your health-related questions along the way. People of all ages and fitness levels are invited to this free community health program. All walks start at 10:00 a.m. and last approxim...
LEARN MORE
MAY
21
Walk with a Doc on Northern end of Sawyer Camp Trail
Saturday, May 21, 2022, 10:00 AM PT · 19 attending
JUN
04
Walk with a Doc on San Andreas Trail in San Bruno!
Saturday, June 4, 2022, 10:00 AM PT · 14 attending
JUN
11
Walk with a Doc at Rockaway Beach in Pacifica!
Saturday, June 11, 2022, 10:00 AM PT · 16 attending

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

Never miss a last-minute change. Get the app.

iPhone App Store Google Play

You're getting this message because your Meetup account is connected to this email address.

Unsubscribe from similar emails from this Meetup group. Manage your settings for all types of email updates.

Meetup will always send you information about: your account, security, privacy & policies, and payments. Read our Privacy Policy

Visit your account page to change your contact details, privacy settings, and other settings.

Meetup LLC, POB 4668 #37895 New York NY USA 10163.

5 comments:

  1. Of course I would love to find a certain "someone' there ; it would
    Be the best walk ever! Of course my group must be long gone! What a beautiful walk along the springs! Each time my thoughts turn to beauty, you are not fare awar we

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I started dozing off at the end of the post......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go on nice walks with you. You will inspire me to do better for myself. I think it would such fun! I will do better and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I could hold your hand sometimes.....how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a lovely weekend, but I wish I were with you!

    ReplyDelete