Sunday, May 1, 2022

So, I figure if I have been in love with someone for such a long time, that I can certainly be his friend, if love is not the option I had hoped for. I just love being around a person I love anyway. I will do anything in my ability, because it is in my nature. Someone so special to me deserves a special place in my heart; whether they think that is good, or bad; I am not certain, but the offer is always there. Life is too short to lose someone special from my life; I think of them as family.

Be well, be safe and feel the love, each and every day! 

I adore you!

3 comments:

  1. My computer has become so crazy, but I am learning to adapt to its craziness and almost feel that when I get a normal computer that it is not challenging enough; sounds kind of like people; we get so used to the odd ones; that we look for those same traits in others too. Well, I think the problem with that is that we may not notice that they could be passing along their virulent nasty traits that wear away at our hearts and souls and they give us their ugliness that others may, or may not deal with well at all. I think we have a responsibility to give ourselves a check-up, so we don't pass along a bad personality trait any more than we would pass along a deadly virus. If we love someone, we don't want them to hurt. I think the someone I love hurts dreadfully and he needs to possibly seek therapy to sweep it away. I would also love to held him warmly and tenderly to show how much he is loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can tell by the way I seem to cower about my feelings and equality; is the fact that for one thing is that I am in awe of you and the fact that the abuse I have endured has beaten me down somewhat. I am still in there somewhat, but I am diminished in my self-assurance. I am shy anyway, especially around those I love, but my current situation makes me honest, because it is a waste of time not to be honest. Otherwise, in person I would never be open about feelings until I were given clear signals; which means this situation I am in is so ridiculously absurd.

    ReplyDelete