Thursday, May 5, 2022

HHM

 I really resent that that woman and her hack attorney have disrupted my life so that l always end up having to explain why I have no online account, etc. It makes me feel like some criminal. The thing is it makes her happy to think of me as being uncomfortable each time I have to explain why I ended up losing my online account, because MP turned it off using the name of another doctor, but he will not turn it back on because he does not understand it. It is Dr Kao whose name she used, but she is no longer there and I do not understand why he will not change what a temp doctor did.  It is absurd! The doctors I have to explain things to always become uncomfortable and seem like they somehow blame me, or at least don't want to deal with such an odd situation. That woman is so self centered that she doesn't care if she harms anyone else, or makes things difficult for them; in fact, it was most likely her goal all along. I have no idea what she thought was going on, but she does not trust her partner; which was strange, because he never said, or behaved in any way other than above board. He never even betrayed her in the slightest. He was never anything but a professional, and a gentleman.  She is not only immature, she is a criminal with no remorse and must not understand that her actions are wrong. I think she feels that whatever she wants to do is fine, because she has never had to face responsibility for her actions. I think she sounds like a sociopath. She may even feel that if she took the life of someone, she should not be thought of as doing anything bad. That is why she needs to be stopped before she hurts anyone (else?). Her partner needs to save himself, or with help, but however he does it SHOULD GET FREE ASAP, before she feels backed into a corner and pushed into her harming mode!

3 comments:

  1. I think she sounds insane! As I have said, no one normal does what she does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she sounds insane! As I have said, no one normal does what she does!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to be safe! It is a constant worry! Living as a prisoner is not normal, either. One must be planning at all times, to LEAVE! I know that my life has been negatively impacted and cannot live normally because of it either.

    ReplyDelete