Saturday, January 15, 2022

ILAY

 Look, all I know is how I feel about you. I have no idea what kind of mind games you and she have had going on in the past, but they must be sick, since she is mentally ill and she may have drawn you in somewhat. Get rid of any of that crap from your memory banks; you do not want to carry any of that into a future relationship, with anyone. I do care about you and do want you to be happy whatever your future goes. Twisted thinking like hers is not healthy for anyone; I am sure it could not have been healthy for the children. They may need mental health help themselves. They come first in any consideration. But, you should not neglect yourself. I would be happy to be your support, if it makes you nervous to go get help. I am not saying there is anything wrong with you, but there HAD to have been negative influence. All I want to do is hug you forever. I adore/love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment