Tuesday, January 18, 2022

IAHTH

 Hi! I must be in a very sensitive mood. There was a tiny ant on my finger and I was going to flick it off and I made the motion toward it and it just suddenly crumpled on my finger, dead looking. I felt like a giant monster and felt like crying. My perspective seemed to have changed to near microscopic for a moment.


I wonder if they have let up on you somewhat since I go nowhere, or if they are still pretending that I am still a threat to you. I mean, what was the excuse before I came along? I suppose she was threatened by anyone who came along who seemed to get too close to you, since they might find out that she had been treating you REALLY BADLY and she couldn't have that. Does she (still) have people who work with you, report back to her if anyone seems to get too close to you? It was certainly obvious that was going on before. I suppose she has it started up with your situation now too. I remember they asked you if it had ever happened to you before and you said no. It made me wonder about that. I have never been around such weird people as they. I guess she wants to keep you working as long as possible, so it is like you have babysitting for you, while making money.

I still wonder why you stopped what you first did as your work. I never believed the official reason for it, but it is not my business. I just wonder if she had something to do with it. Maybe my asking you to watch made her upset. I guess she really thinks people can be owned. Extremely odd individual. I hope you escape some day.

I am here to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment