Tuesday, January 25, 2022

IBEGU

 
I am wondering if "she" would be open to a meeting between us all (not "him", the "Predator" though). What if we give respect to her disrespectful expectations and talk things out prior to legal enforcement. I want to point out that the one representing her in the shadows, could very easily turn on you both and end up blackmailing her and somehow get his claws on your property. I could tell the police Captain that you want to end the R.O. because the attorney only wants things to go in his own direction, but you need it to go yours, since it has your name on it and you are tired of it, since you didn't want it in the first place. I will do the small claims, but seeing how well we get along in a meeting. I will look up options. Just, please, do not allow threats derail you. She needs to know that I am willing to set aside the death threats she made against me with everything involved including MP and the rest, like Dr. Moon's terrorist tactics. That is a lot for me to be kind; it was very painful and frightening. We need to work it out. I need to know if you agree. Please (I beg you) get back to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment