Tuesday, January 25, 2022

IAJAWILF

 I just know that things were set up for me to fall into a trap and I did, willingly. I was just hoping it would be a nice one, with friendship at the end; not terror. I feel like a rag doll. I wonder what would have happened if I hadn't asked for observation. I do not understand why I could not have gotten antibiotics to get rid of the infection, rather than take out the gallbladder; I think it is what causes pain at times, but it was such a beautiful gesture; it was touching. I am just sorry I called  to say, "thank you!" But I could not be some asshole who gets lovely help and say nothing. They would have gotten me one way, or another, though. The manager of Patient Relations gave me the number. Other times I just got it from their phone system. I am no spy.😎 I love hearing your voice.

I am just a woman in love. Forever

5 comments:

  1. I hope you are able to explain someday; if you want.I would just be happy to be with you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's put an end to this; criminals should not run our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am cold. Probably good for me, but I like warm and snugly (with you better)!

    ReplyDelete