Sunday, January 23, 2022

INEEDHELP

 

to ******
Hello,
I have been ill with MS for the last few days. I know the stress from the illegal law I have been held under is aggravating it. For God's sake, it is only right for lies to be exposed! Dr. Moayeri has no right to give someone a restraining order in someone else's name, but even more criminal is for an attorney to do it for her! Michael C. Guasco has done a seriously criminal act by perpetrating it for her! He has given me 11 years of FALSE RESTRAINING ORDERS, made up false contempt charges against me and put me falsely in jail with them. Please, do a motion to drop the restraining order. I have been following this lie, but I will be forced to  violate it, I guess I will have no choice. I was innocent; no reason to get an R.O. and I have had the shit beaten out of me! PLEASE! HELP MY LIFE TO NOT BE OVER! I AM BEGGING YOU! I WILL PAY YOU FOREVER!
I have been so sick!
Bless you!
Cheryl Petrovich

3 comments:

  1. I know they have beat the shit out of him too. I am going to do my suit from the angle of looking for the truth, just based on the name on the paperwork, but try not to place blame. I just need to have it done in court style, but then hear the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told the DOJ to investigate the DA. We shall see.....

    ReplyDelete