Monday, January 24, 2022

IANE

 I love you, try not hate me because of it. You are a beautiful person, no matter how you are treated by others in the opposite mental frame. Loving you is a good thing; no matter what you may have been told to believe about yourself.

Yes, it hurt to pieces hearing you lie about me; I wanted to die. It still hurts, but I won't give up on you, ever. I hope it helped you somehow. I couldn't do it to anyone, except someone evil. I am not. Now I  have a criminal record; that makes those who did it to me, assholes. 

Anything to help me; would be appreciated. I will sue you, so you can say what you want; just do not lie about me. If you feel compelled to lie, stay home. I will automatically win and be awarded the monetary amount asked. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment